1825 Half Cent AU50 PCGS
2 in stock
The 1825 Half Cent graded About Uncirculated 50 (AU50) by PCGS is a well-preserved example of a classic American coin. It has minimal wear and tear, and the design is still clearly visible. The coin is certified by PCGS, one of the most respected coin grading companies in the world.
- Year: 1825
- Denomination: Half Cent
- Grade: About Uncirculated 50 (AU50)
- Certification: PCGS
- Mint Mark: None
- Composition: Copper
- Diameter: 22.5 mm
- Weight: 2.5 grams
- The 1825 Half Cent is a member of the Classic Head series, which was produced from 1809 to 1839.
- The obverse of the coin features a bust of Liberty facing left, with her hair tied in a bun and wearing a diadem.
- The reverse of the coin features a draped shield with the words “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” above and “HALF CENT” below.
- The 1825 Half Cent is a popular coin among collectors due to its classic design and historical significance.
PCGS is one of the most respected and trusted coin grading companies in the world. Their certification process is rigorous and ensures that the coins they grade are genuine and of the quality they claim to be.
When you purchase a PCGS certified coin, you can be confident that you are getting a coin that is authentic and of the highest quality.
The price of an 1825 Half Cent AU50 PCGS can vary depending on the condition of the coin and the current market conditions. However, high grade examples of this coin typically sell for several hundred dollars.
If you are considering buying this coin, it is important to do your research and make sure that you are comfortable with the price. You should also make sure that you are buying the coin from a reputable dealer.