1850 Half Cent VF30 PCGS
1 in stock
The obverse of the coin features a bust of Liberty facing left, with her hair tied in a bun and wearing a diadem. The reverse of the coin features a draped shield with the words “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” above and “HALF CENT” below.
The 1850 Half Cent is a popular coin among collectors due to its classic design and historical significance. It is a great addition to any collection of US coins.
Here is a more detailed product description:
Item: 1850 Half Cent VF30 PCGS Year: 1850 Denomination: Half Cent Grade: Very Fine 30 (VF30) Certification: PCGS Mint Mark: None Composition: Copper Diameter: 22.5 mm Weight: 2.5 grams
- The coin has light wear and tear, consistent with its Very Fine 30 grade.
- The design is still clearly visible and the coin is free of any major defects.
- The coin has a pleasing patina that adds to its character.
This coin is guaranteed to be genuine and as described. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us for a full refund.
- The 1850 Half Cent is the 5th year of issue for the Braided Hair type.
- The coin was produced in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- The total mintage for the 1850 Half Cent was 1,246,250 coins.
- The 1850 Half Cent is a slightly scarcer issue than the 1849 Half Cent.
- High grade examples of the 1850 Half Cent are somewhat scarce, but obtainable.
- Very few 1850 Half Cents have enough original color to qualify for the Red-Brown designation. Full Red examples are exceedingly rare.
PCGS is one of the most respected and trusted coin grading companies in the world. Their certification process is rigorous and ensures that the coins they grade are genuine and of the quality they claim to be.
When you purchase a PCGS certified coin, you can be confident that you are getting a coin that is authentic and of the highest quality.