1855 Half Cent C-1 MS63BN NGC
1 in stock
The 1855 Half Cent C-1 MS63BN NGC is a well-preserved example of a classic American coin. It is graded Mint State 63 Brown (MS63BN) by NGC, one of the most respected coin grading companies in the world. This means that the coin has very light wear and tear, and the original mint luster is still visible on the coin’s surfaces. The coin has a pleasing brown patina that adds to its character.
The obverse of the coin features a bust of Liberty facing left, with her hair tied in a bun and wearing a diadem. The reverse of the coin features a draped shield with the words “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” above and “HALF CENT” below.
The 1855 Half Cent is a popular coin among collectors due to its classic design and historical significance. It is a great addition to any collection of US coins.
- The 1855 Half Cent is the 10th year of issue for the Braided Hair type.
- The coin was produced in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- The total mintage for the 1855 Half Cent was 7,662,000 coins.
- High grade examples of the 1855 Half Cent are common, but MS63BN examples are more scarce.
- The 1855 Half Cent is a popular coin among collectors due to its classic design and historical significance. It is a great addition to any collection of US coins.
The price of an 1855 Half Cent C-1 MS63BN NGC can vary depending on the condition of the coin and the current market conditions. However, high grade examples of this coin typically sell for several hundred dollars.
If you are considering buying this coin, it is important to do your research and make sure that you are comfortable with the price. You should also make sure that you are buying the coin from a reputable dealer.