2007-S U.S. Clad Proof Set
4 in stock
The 2007-S U.S. Clad Proof Set is a collection of 14 circulating coins issued in 2007, struck in copper-nickel clad metal. The coins are:
- 2007-S Lincoln Cent
- 2007-S Jefferson Nickel
- 2007-S Roosevelt Dime
- 2007-S Washington Quarter
- 2007-S Kennedy Half Dollar
- 2007-S Montana State Quarter
- 2007-S Washington State Quarter
- 2007-S Idaho State Quarter
- 2007-S Wyoming State Quarter
- 2007-S Utah State Quarter
- 2007-S Sacagawea Dollar
- 2007-S George Washington Presidential Dollar
- 2007-S John Adams Presidential Dollar
- 2007-S Thomas Jefferson Presidential Dollar
- 2007-S James Madison Presidential Dollar
The coins in the set are all struck in Proof condition, which means that they have been carefully polished and struck to produce a sharp, frosted design and a mirror-like field. The coins are also packaged in a special presentation case with a certificate of authenticity from the U.S. Mint.
The 2007-S U.S. Clad Proof Set is a popular choice for collectors because it contains all of the circulating coins issued in 2007, struck in Proof condition. The set is also a good value for collectors, as it is typically less expensive than other Proof sets from the same year.
If you are interested in purchasing a 2007-S U.S. Clad Proof Set, you can find them from a variety of coin dealers. The price of the set will vary depending on the condition of the coins and the current market conditions.