2007-S U.S. Silver Proof Set
1 in stock
The 2007-S U.S. Silver Proof Set contains all 14 circulating coins issued in 2007, struck in 90% silver. The coins are:
- 2007-S Lincoln Cent
- 2007-S Jefferson Nickel
- 2007-S Roosevelt Dime
- 2007-S Kennedy Half Dollar
- 2007-S Montana State Quarter
- 2007-S Washington State Quarter
- 2007-S Idaho State Quarter
- 2007-S Wyoming State Quarter
- 2007-S Utah State Quarter
- 2007-S Sacagawea Dollar
- 2007-S George Washington Presidential Dollar
- 2007-S John Adams Presidential Dollar
- 2007-S Thomas Jefferson Presidential Dollar
- 2007-S James Madison Presidential Dollar
The coins in the set are all struck in Proof condition, which means that they have been carefully polished and struck to produce a sharp, frosted design and a mirror-like field. The coins are also packaged in a special presentation case with a certificate of authenticity from the U.S. Mint.
The 2007-S U.S. Silver Proof Set is a popular choice for collectors because it contains all of the circulating coins issued in 2007, struck in 90% silver. The set is also a good investment, as the value of silver has been rising in recent years.
If you are interested in purchasing a 2007-S U.S. Silver Proof Set, you can find them from a variety of coin dealers. The price of the set will vary depending on the condition of the coins and the current market price of silver.