1800 Half Cent EF40BN NGC
1 in stock
The 1800 Half Cent EF40BN NGC is a well-preserved example of a classic American coin. It is graded Extra Fine 40 Brown (EF40BN) by NGC, one of the most respected coin grading companies in the world. This means that the coin has light wear and tear, but the design is still clearly visible and the coin is free of any major defects. The coin has a pleasing brown patina that adds to its character.
The obverse of the coin features a bust of Liberty facing left, with her hair tied in a bun and wearing a diadem. The reverse of the coin features a draped shield with the words “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” above and “HALF CENT” below.
The 1800 Half Cent is a popular coin among collectors due to its classic design and historical significance. It is a great addition to any collection of US coins.
- The 1800 Half Cent is the first year of issue for the Draped Bust series, which was produced from 1800 to 1808.
- The coin was produced in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- The total mintage for the 1800 Half Cent was 211,530 coins.
- High grade examples of the 1800 Half Cent are scarce, but obtainable.
- The 1800 Half Cent is a popular coin among collectors due to its classic design and historical significance. It is a great addition to any collection of US coins.
The price of an 1800 Half Cent EF40BN NGC can vary depending on the condition of the coin and the current market conditions. However, high grade examples of this coin typically sell for several hundred dollars.
If you are considering buying this coin, it is important to do your research and make sure that you are comfortable with the price. You should also make sure that you are buying the coin from a reputable dealer.
NGC is one of the most respected and trusted coin grading companies in the world. Their certification process is rigorous and ensures that the coins they grade are genuine and of the quality they claim to be.
When you purchase an NGC certified coin, you can be confident that you are getting a coin that is authentic and of the highest quality.